Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

Can't help it...

My sister only said: "Wrecking people today, are we?"




Yes. As a matter of fact.
I only wanted to know whether I could draw poses like that.
They survive. Though don't ask me what's choking Isaak in picture 2. I don't know. That's for sure.

I still have to decided what this story will be about.

Right now, it looks like it's going to be... about treasure hunters. Of some kind.









Off topic: There are so many weird peeps on the streets today!! I am scared.
I only got outside to buy a Krapfen. From my local Krapfendealer.

I remember the time when I called them "Berliner". Those were the times...
But no matter what, I'll never say "Semmel". For me it'll always be "Brötchen". Because it's a small bread. It's a Brötchen.

Too much sugar on my Krapfen --> too giddy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen