Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2009

Keep on running, Keep on Running, There's no place like home

There's no place like home.

Not much to write home about, am afraid.

No idea who he is.
And fyi: I forgot how to draw men with long hair! :D That's nice, isn't it? Because it's much more... realistic that they have short hair. And no hair, that is.

Now I need to figure out how to draw chubby men! \o/
(Don't get me wrong. I still like long-ish hair but so many actors in my favourite tv-shows have short hair and I really want to draw such hairstyles. That's... some weird incentive.)

Off-topic: Watched some X-Files today, the episode "Patient X" which has some nice Krycek-scenes where he talks Russian and I understood some of what he said! (Stuff like: "Why did he do that?" or "Can you hear me?")

Yah, and now I'm off to the StuStaculum!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen